Perch

I can now say that my new job is in a fashion boutique called Perch in the center of Vail Village. I have had a sincere interest in fashion for a long time now, and I'm really excited to have my first job in the industry and see if it's a good fit! My boss, the concept, and the clothing are all great. Judging from the success of our soft opening on Wednesday night, there are plenty of stylish women in Vail who agree with me. Here's a few snaps from the opening to get you drooling on this black Friday.

Welcome to the soft opening of Perch Vail!
Grab a glass of bubbly and enjoy.


My fabulous boss, owner Laurie O'Connell:


Meet Kristen Holbrook, owner of sister store Two Skirts in Telluride as she arranges the wildly popular Gillian Julius bracelets. 


And speaking of jewelry... 


 I get to play with these all day? Am I dreaming?

From cashmere to cocktail dresses, each and every piece we sell is classic and well-made. Laurie, as curator of our collection, balances glamour with comfort and delivers equal amounts of girly and sporty. She's the girl who can shred with the boys on the mountain and clean up damn well for a dinner party, and she matches her passion for this new project with a serious head for business.




Good night, Perch! See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS