Happy Daddy Day

My high school graduation. This picture cracks me up!

This week is Father's Day AND my father's birthday.
So let's celebrate dad!

If I wanted to give you a quick picture of my father, I'd say: My dad is an attorney who works hard and plays hard. He's very charismatic and bumptious. He's intelligent and loves sports - the Philadelphia teams. And he's raising seven kids. I say seven because even though I'm the oldest, he's still teaching and guiding me! Here's a quote or two he might find funny, should he decide to check in with Dylan Crossley:

"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty."

Or the short and sweet: "A father carries pictures where his money used to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS