My darling readership,

Much as I would like to post every day, I have to admit that my everyday life will not always be as fantastic and interesting to you as it is to me. For example, today I attended a psychology class at the CAPA Center in South Kensington and then visited the Victoria and Albert Museum. Tomorrow I will be in class all day (studying international economics and British literature). On Thursday, I will be interning in Finchley. In general, la quotidienne (my daily life) isn't really thrilling enough to merit blogging.

HOWEVER. In lieu of posting in detail about my day-to-day, I will promise you some interesting posts later this week. Here's the line-up:
Thursday: Fashion's Night Out in London (Possible visits to Alexander McQueen, Christian Louboutin, Chanel, Marc Jacobs)
Saturday: Day Trip to Stonehenge & Bath
Sunday: The Mayor of London's Thames Festival (an end of summer festival on the river bank, i.e. just out my front door)
Also, if you hear of anything interesting going on in London, please let me know! I would happily take suggestions on how to spend my time.

Cheers!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS