Apres-Ski Style

I'm always down for après ski. Don't matter if I skied. This hilarious and super-appropriate Kate Spade bag was a gift from my boyfriend, Ryder O'Connell, age 7. Just kidding! 


Kate Spade opened their first and only Colorado location in Aspen this past summer, and this cosmetic bag was designed to fête the new store. I love Ryder for bringing me swanky boozy gifts from Aspen! Way to go, buddy. 

I've been using it for the basics - facial moisturizer, pop-up travel brush with mirror, chapstick, hair ties, hand lotion, perfume samples, and a mini deodorant. Everything one needs for a quick post-mountain, pre-cocktail clean-up. Because après-ski cocktails in your snowboarding pants is cool here. I adore Vail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS