Valen-times


I had a little photo shoot at Perch yesterday afternoon, fueled by a Hershey kiss sugar high. Now I'm thinking about purchasing festive pink accessories, yummy smelling toiletries, or a soft pink cashmere sweater à la Lana Del Rey's H&M Holiday campaign. It's the season of loooveee. 

Ohh, Valentine's Day.

The cynic in me despises the nauseatingly sweet propaganda, forced sentiment, and predictable obligatory romantic gestures of an aggressively promoted commercial holiday. It all seems very disingenuous. The romantic in me is grateful to have someone in my life that I truly connect with, making the most absurd, strange, or ordinary things seem romantic. 

That being said, you will see me out on the town on February 14th. I'll be Striking Out Cancer at a bowling findraiser hosted by the Vail Breast Cancer Awareness Group. Catch me at Bol with the Perch Vail team on Thursday. Wearing lots and lots of pink. 


I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS