Clare Vivier

Clare Vivier foldover clutches, tote bags, card holders - they're so soft and beautiful! If 'sports luxe' is a big thing right now, which it is, then these are ideal summer accessories. But let's be honest - they'll last forever and only become more beautiful with age so I recommend a choice that will make you happy for years to come. When I first saw her designs this morning, I thought to myself: "All-American." Yet Clare spends a considerable amount of time in France avec son mari francais (a woman after my own heart). 

The only thing stopping me from investing in one of these beautiful American-made leather handbags? I want mine engraved. Could be initials, or something quirky, but if I'm going to give in and spend the cash it might as well be special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS