Inspo: Alexandra Spencer

So I'm sitting here, relaxing after work, alternating mouthfuls of velvety red wine and morsels of baking chocolate (why do I have no ice cream in the house?). I want to open my laptop and find something that will refresh and re-energize my brain, like hitting the reset button after working two jobs. 
Enter Alexandra Spencer of 4th and Bleeker. Her blog posts are unselfconscious and tightly edited, her style one of lavish minimalism. Buy less but by the best: and if you can only afford the YSL pants, go topless. When a new post appears on my blog feed it feels like a rare treat. Do yourself a favor and check it out. In fact, thanks to the unique brand of fashion bloggers who act as ambassadors for the entire Australian fashion scene (in my eyes), chief among them miss Spencer and the inimitable Margaret Zhang, Australia has jumped in recent months from a bucket list to-do to an immediate desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS