This Week I'm Loving

Food: La Casa Wine & Tapas Bar, Pittsburgh
This week I'm taking Amanda out for a belated birthday dinner in Shadyside at this Moroccan and Spanish tapas restaurant. Back in 2006 Amanda and I went on a girls only vacation to Barcelona with our Mom and our Nana, and we loved patatas bravas. We probably ate them once a day on that trip! I see them on the menu, so we'll definitely have to try Omar Mediouni's rendition of our favorite Spanish small plate.

Event: Phillies-Pirates Baseball Game (and Tailgate)
I was raised on baseball, and I love a chance to root for my home team - Go Phils!!

Books: The Tiger's Wife by Tea Obreht

Film: It's Complicated
This is a movie I can watch over and over again. Meryl Streep is a wonderful actress, and I get such a kick out of that line: "Turns out, I'm a bit of a slut!" I'd also love to have her life - beautiful house in Santa Barbara, successful bakery and chocolate croissants at midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS