This Week I'm Loving

Food: Nakama Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, Pittsburgh
Nakama is a trendy restaurant at 17th and Carson in the South Side. I have only been to their Sushi Bar (which is outstanding, by the way) but tonight I'll be heading over with my entire immediate family - four parents, four sisters, two brothers, in all - to celebrate.... drumroll please..... see below:

Event: Graduation Day

Book: Cover Her Face by P. D. James
Last November, when I was still in London, I went to her book signing at the Foyle's on Charing Cross Road. I am a big fan of Ms. James and her detective novels - I used to read them before heading to the UK because her writing is so quintessentially English. Cover Her Face is one of her earliest novels featuring Adam Dalgliesh.

Film: The Hunger Games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS