Health is Your Only Wealth

Is it just me, or is exercise easier and more fun in the summertime? I had a great outdoor yoga session yesterday which prompted this short post, so that I could share what motivates me (including two songs that I am totally bingeing on right now).


MY WORKOUT: Yoga            MY INSPIRATION: This video of Equinox instructor Briohny Smyth



MY WORKOUT: Jogging         MY SOUNDTRACK: Music by Benny Benassi never fails to give me that extra push!


The title of this post is especially fitting for me right now. I'm in the midst of my post-grad job search (read: unemployed). All I really have is loads of time. Health is literally my only wealth at the moment, and with all this free time I am getting healthy - through jogging, weight training, rock climbing, and yoga. Later this summer I also hope to try kayaking, hiking, and maybe a wild card like zumba (or just a good old fashioned dance-a-thon with my girl friends!). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS