Dreaming in Color

I just signed up for the COLOR ME RAD 5K, which comes to Philadelphia on Sunday June 17th.


Admittedly, I am not the greatest runner. But that hasn't stopped me in the past - last year I was able to finish two races: the annual Firemen's 5K in Ventnor, NJ (officially known as the Kenny Wayland Memorial Run) and ZTA's 5K for Breast Cancer in West Chester, PA (see below).

Me, my brother and my mom post-race. One woman was wearing a shirt that read across the chest: "Yes, they're fake. The real ones tried to kill me." That was a highlight.

So if you need a reason to get in shape, if you want to raise money for the Special Olympics, or if you just want to be covered in rainbow chalk as you struggle to the finish line after running upwards of three miles, COME JOIN ME for a run in Fairmount Park! This should get interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS